[dokuwiki] Problem with the breadcrumbs

  • From: Koen Huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:18:59 +0200

hi,

I have a problem with breadcrumbs...(hhmm, that's the same as subject...but how else can I start an email with a problem?)

Here at home, I host 6 DokuWiki (I still have to update 4 of them.. :-[ ) and I often switch between those. When I visit a page,specific on wiki1, it appears in the breadcrumb-list. Next, I visit a page on wiki2, which is unfindable in wiki1. if I return to wiki1 and in the breadcrumbs klik on the page in wiki2, it only searchs wiki1. Because of that, it will give an error (page does not exist, you can create one...)

Is there a possibility the wikis return to the original adress, please O:-) ?

koko