[dokuwiki] Re: Preserve newlines but otherwise process normally - how?

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:06:27 +0100

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:39:52AM +0100, Stefan Waidele wrote:
> I think this kind of information/warning should be right on top of the
> plugin-page.

And I think your reply should go below the nicely quoted text of the mail you
replied to.

> Since it is a wiki, I took the liberty of adding it :)

Since my reply to your mail is about mailinglist rules I took the opportunity
to show how "okay" quoting looks like by writing this below your other
sentence.

More info on how all this works can be found:

Kind regards,
        your sarcastic no harm meaning mailinglist rules reminder

--
Michael Klier

www:    http://www.chimeric.de
jabber: chi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx