[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin with a user input field - is it possible?

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:26:36 -0500

On 9/7/2011 3:23 PM, Chris G wrote:
I'm looking for an example plugin to copy/plagiarise that puts a text
entry box on a Wiki page to enable a user to enter some text.  I.e. a
plugin that creates something like the search box.  At the moment I
can't find anything like this - all the 'search' plugins actually search
for something which is entered as part of the text of the wiki page, not
what I want.

Can anyone point me at a plugin which produces a text entry box?

http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:bureaucracy

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/