[dokuwiki] Plugin manager rewrite

  • From: Botea Răzvan <utherr.ghujax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:45:20 +0300

Hi there,

Some of you (mentors) already know me (i'm kinga__ from irc). I've started examining and learning the dokuwiki source code since the first week the organisations list was revealed to the public. Since then I've already coded and implemented the new features and design of the plugin manager.

I have a working plugin display page in which I've used jQuery and AJAX to display the info only when the button is pressed (the info is shown in a div below the plugin row).

For more info, please read my application (feedback from mentors is welcomed).

I'm sending this mail mainly because I haven't done it yet (only a few replies of some other threads) and wanted to show my enthusiasm and eagerness to collaborate.

--
Botea Răzvan