[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin example question

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:12:16 +0100

Hi again,

That's really odd.

After updating the file, did you edit and save your wiki page?
Dokuwiki caches pages and doesn't know to rebuild them if a plugin is
altered.  To force it to rebuild the page I normally have a string of
"....." at the bottom of the page and delete one with each edit/save.

If its not that I have no idea.  There isn't anything particularly
remarkable about that plugin.

Can you post a link to your wiki and test page?
Or send me a copy of the html it generated - send that direct to me, no need
to bore everyone else here with it :)

Cheers,

Chris

2005-07-13.tgz>dokuwiki-2005-07-13)

I tried your suggestion, and replaced my lib/plugins/syntax.php and that
still did not help.

Anything else that I can try to upgrade?

Thanks
-Robin