[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin OrphansWanted: new version 2.5beta

  • From: Andy Webber <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:49:39 +0000

cyrille giquello wrote:
Hello,
Because of a problem with useslash configuration option, I took my 2
hands and my brain for hacking this really nice plugin.
I propose to you a new version: 2.5beta.

I've wrote about that at the end of the plugin page in the discussion section :
http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:orphanswanted#discussion

Regards
Cyrille.

Thanks for the prompting Cyrille.... I have now put the code into github as <http://github.com/andywebber/dokuwiki-plugin-orphanswanted>.

I have taken Cyrille's code and added in some of the comments from the discussions at <http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:orphanswanted>. For others I have created issues in github.

In the coming weeks I hope to resolve the outstanding issues and then clean up the wiki page, but I still need to get my head around this plugin.

Issues welcome; fixes even more welcome.

Cheers
Andy