[dokuwiki] Plugin Authors: Check your Version Numbers!

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:48:51 +0100

Hey plugin authors,

I just did a DokuWiki security analyis for a client which included a
check of the installed 3rd party plugins. Of 6 installed plugins, 3
reported a wrong (outdated) version number (date) in the getInfo()
method.

Please everybody. Make sure your plugin always reports the correct date
or otherwise people do not know if they need to upgrade their plugins.

The bad plugins I encountered today were googleanalytics, note and
pagemove.

http://www.splitbrain.org