[dokuwiki] Plugin Adoption: publish, math2

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:57:57 +0100

Hi,

according to our plugin adoption rules[1] I want to ask about the
adoption of two plugins by my company (CosmoCode)

The first on is the Publish plugin [2]. I fixed several bugs and
issues about a year ago and sent them to the plugin author. I haven't
heard back from him and the plugin page is a bit of a mess. Unless I
hear back from Jarrod, I'll assume this one to orphaned and fix up the
page and download links to our github repo [3]

The second one is the math2 [4] plugin. Again I fixed a whole lot of
problems (including a XSS vulnerability). I contacted Chris about this
a few days ago, but he seems to be quite busy currently. This mail was
initially intended to be about the publish plugin only, but then I
thought why not use this to force a reaction from Chris ;-)
Chris, my code is at [5] . I'm willing to take over, but would really
prefer to have you continuing the maintenance. So please speak up and
take my code ;-)

Andi

[1] http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:adoption
[2] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:publish