[dokuwiki] Re: Next version

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:36:51 -0400

On 8/3/06, Syv Ritch <elfroggio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, the whole box will be frozen in time! It's to be shipped to
a remote location, on an internal network with no outside access.

Strange choice of words. "Data" always has found ways of leaking both into a secure area and out of the same.

What about the plugins/templates? Are they compatible?

Obviously I have not been able to test them all -- but the few I do use (gallery, the ACH template, some others) all appear to work correctly.