[dokuwiki] Re: New search function

  • From: Matt Pascoe <hornet136@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:48:53 -0600

Just a comment about the search UI if your back in that code.  The
feature of popping up a matched namespace is very handy but I'd like
to see a slight mod to how it behaves.  Right now if I type "proced"
in the search bar it finds the "procedures" namespace and shows the
poppup for it.  If I type "install" I'd like it to match
"procedures:install" as an example.  Thanks