[dokuwiki] Memory allocation error?

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:39:20 -0600

 We've got a wiki here, it's been growing, and just now we've started
getting memory allocation errors when we search:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in /var/www/html/wiki/inc/utf8.php on line 376

 The search page seems to show up the results just fine, then the page
rendering pauses for a bit, then we get that error message at the bottom
of the page (and no wiki footers/etc). This is running under apache on
Linux; is there some sort of PHP config that we should be setting to
avoid this? There's nothing special I can see about the line that the
problem happens at, at any rate.  We only have 94 pages so far, so it
doesn't seem as if that should be causing any trouble.

 thanks,

 -- dan