[dokuwiki] Media File upload and Samba

  • From: "Tim Bayer" <tim.bayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:39:38 -0600

     I'm trying to figure out a way to create a samba share to the media
directory, so you can externally map a drive to the media directory and
easily edit the files contained in it.  Everything seems to be working
except when you copy new files directly into the media directory bypassing
the dokuwiki "add Images" button then the links to those files don't seem to
work.  The permissions on the files copied directly into the directory are
the same as the ones uploaded through the interface.  Are there any other
places that keep track of the files in the media directory that could be
making it so I can't link to the ones copied through samba?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Tim