[dokuwiki] Re: MAIL_MESSAGE_SEND event proposal

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:29:29 +0200

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:02:53 +0100
Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not particularly happy with any of the implementations I've
> thought of.  If push came to shove, I'd opt for a single event, with
> the event wrapper around mail_send(), maybe with a separated encoding
> function.

I agree with this. All the encoding stuff is already done in the
separate functions mail_encode_address() and
mail_quotedprintable_encode() already. Everything done in mail_send()
would probably be handled by a used library (like swiftmailer or
phpmailer) in the plugin anyway.

http://www.splitbrain.org