[dokuwiki] Lost draft

  • From: "Bryan Banz" <banzera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:52:18 -0600

Sorry to bug the list with this issue, but I've search the archives
and havn't landed a solution to my problem.

I was creating a page on our DokuWiki (2007-06-26b) driven site when
we had a power blip and the machine I was using was rebooted.

I had not yet saved the page, but I had previewed it and I had
received notice that a draft was auto-saved.

My question is: how can I recover that draft? Since I hadn't saved the
page, it wasn't actually created yet (no file in the data directory)
so I'm not sure how to go about telling Dokuwiki to pull up the lost
draft. Is it even possible?? Please help!

-Bryan Banz