[dokuwiki] Looking for some help with error messages.

  • From: Filippo Salustri <salustri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:42:16 -0400

Hi,
Today I started getting error messages whenever I save a page.  Sample
error messages are at the end of this email.

The last thing I did administratively was apply the latest hotfix.  I am
running the current version of dokuwiki.

Could some one please give me 1 or 2 brief hints on what the error messages
could mean and how I might start going about fixing them?

Much obliged.

\V/_  /fas

*Prof. Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.*
Email: salustri@xxxxxxxxxx
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/

Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php on
line 392

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 191

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 364

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 366

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 367

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 372

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/action/meta.php
on line 402

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/inc/actions.php on line 217

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/refnotes/action.php:392)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/dokuwiki/lib/tpl/fas2/main.php on line 12