[dokuwiki] Login ok but permission denied ASA I do something

  • From: Bzzz <lazyvirus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 01:21:40 +0200

Debian squeeze+bpo
nginx-full V.1.2.1-1~dotdeb.0
DW 2012-01-25a tarball
========================

Hi list,

Almost all is in the subject.

eg: login ok > admin > configuration settings
until here everything's fine, then I just change 1 parm
(or none) and hit the save button and kaboom: Permission
denied (but I'm still logged in).

This behavior happens either if I redirect sensible
areas to https://mysite or to http://localhost, the
server's name is the same as my dyndns domain (I've
set an authoritative zone in my LAN DNS that points
to the right machine).

DW isn't at the svr root, svr points to /var/www and DW
is in /var/www/dokuwiki and I can't do another because I
need to have other web services available.

Help Obiwan Dokuwiki.

Jean-Yves
--
Good news.  Ten weeks from Friday will be a pretty good day.