[dokuwiki] Re: List of ALL Dokuwiki Plugins

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:49:26 +0100

Markus Glugla wrote:
The delisting of the problematic plugins is intentional.
Only exception: plugins with known security issues. To discourage
users from installing those plugins, they are not listed on the
overview page.
Yes, this is a problem. I agree with you.
But, I think on a second list including the other (problematic) plugins.

I miss a list of the 12 "hidden" plugins. To avoid mistakes, I think on
a A-list with secure plugins and a B-List with problematic plugins.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread.

I just found you can simply search for the word "securityissue" in the plugin namespace (with 'securityissue @plugin'). And that will list all "hidden" plugins.

Anika