[dokuwiki] Re: Is there any simple way to cope with files having upper case names?

  • From: Michiel Kamermans <pomax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:58:17 -0700

On 8/20/2010 11:19 AM, Chris G wrote:
All my digikam photo images have names in upper case, is there any
easy way to copy these to the dokuwiki data/media directory and refer
to them from dokuwiki without changing all their names to lower case?

I don't know which ftp client you're using, but the one I'm using has "convert filenames to lowercase" when uploading, might want to see if that option exists in your client.

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com