[dokuwiki] Re: Is it possible to have a variable/parameter passed in a link?

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:46:39 +0100

Hi,

Excerpts from Chris G's message of 2010-03-19 22:20:10 +0100:
> I want to have many pages link to one page in such a way that the
> linked to page knows the page it has been called from.  Is this
> possible in any way in Dokuwiki?

I'm not sure, but are you looking for the referrer header? See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referrer for details. You could try
extracting the id from that url (but that might be difficult as there is no
dokuwiki function for and with rewriting it might be a bit tricky...).

Michael