[dokuwiki] Re: Interested in working on a plug-in

  • From: "Don Bowman" <don.bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:45:23 +0100

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:32:55 +0100, Michael Katz <katzmichel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First, I am a PHP outsider, coming from Java. I found that a plug-in has been requested that I would love to see: to disable showing certain buttons when a user is not logged in.

The roundbox template already has this feature. Only three items are displayed at first but when you log in there is a longer list. See roundbox.php and default.conf.

If another person is willing to work with me great!

Contact me direct and I can give you more information.

--
Don

The views expressed are mine alone,
unless, of course, you agree with me.