[dokuwiki] IntelliJ Idea Licenses

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:05:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just got a License for the IntelliJ Idea IDE
(http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/) for the DokuWiki project. As you may
know I usually work in VIM and don't use any IDE. But I came in touch
with Idea at my workplace and have to say it's really nice. Even
though it is mainly for developing Java, it is quite good with PHP as
well using a plugin. Much better than any other IDE I tried so far. It
also understands JavaScript and CSS.

The license is valid for one year (but can be renewed then) and may
only be used for OpenSource development. It's also limited to DokuWiki
developers, but there's no user limit.

If anyone is interested in using IntelliJ Idea for DokuWiki
development, I suggest downloading Idea and running it as a trial
version for 30 days. If you like it and want to continue to use it,
just shoot me a mail and I'll send you the license key.

splitbrain.org