[dokuwiki] Re: How to go [back] to a page in PHP code?

  • From: Andreas Huber <andunix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:20:06 +0200

Hi Chris,

unfortunately, I'm not a PHP programmer, but let me suggest two
solutions and probably someone can jump in and add the PHP code.

First, you get a "Referer" header with the HTTP Request, so accessing
something like $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] should give you the page you
are coming from.

Second, you can add a hidden input field in the form which gives you
the page name of the page you are coming from.

You could also return a page which only calls "history.back()", but
that would only work if JavaScript is enabled.

HTH,
Andreas