[dokuwiki] Re: How to differentiate content for guests / logged in users?

  • From: Andrwe Lord Weber <lord-weber-andrwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:29:58 +0200

Hi,

you can use the include-plugin (http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:include) and include a page only logged in users can see.

Then for logged in users the content of the included page will be shown.

AFAIK there is no other possibility to grant different rights for one page.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Am 21.10.2011 18:04, schrieb Jörn Reder:
Hiho,

we have a closed wiki for software documentation. Guest users currently get the DokuWiki standard "access denied" message. I like to have some
more friendly text here ;)

I could open the start page for everybody and put my text there (with
some information about the Wiki and hints about registering etc.). But then a logged in user would get the same page, although I like to give
some more detailed information here which should not be public.

How could I solve this? I googled on this topic, but without success.

Thanks,

Jörn

--
Jörn Reder