[dokuwiki] How to add a footer between content and "technology buttons" (dokuwiki template)?

  • From: Frank Thommen <list.dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:38:17 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to add a custom footer /between/ the content frame and the "technology buttons" (Donate/PHP Powered/HTML5/CSS/Dokuwiki) w/o tampering the template code directly?

We/d like to place links to our imprint and the data protection rules there. That's not part of the content, hence the links should appear outside the content box but they should still appear above these buttons, as they are are (legally) more important.

footer.html and pagefooter.html place the texts in the "wrong" location and the same applies for the headerfooter plugin

An update-safe mechanism would be preferred of course.

Cheers
frank