[dokuwiki] Re: How to Update

  • From: "litwiki.de" <w@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:05:52 +0200

Don't forget you lang-directory, if you did own changes there. If you copy old files over the new ones, you might miss changes (e.g. for the feature "minor edit"). Same is for the dokuwiki.php, where new features can appear. They offer you new opportunities for your local.php. So maybe there is more work to be done...

Anything left?

:)

Bin Zhang schrieb:

On 10/16/05, Chris Velevitch <chris.velevitch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do I update and existing docuwiki installation with the lastest
version? What do I need to be aware of?

I would like ask the same question.
Can I simplely copy my persanal configs in lib/tpl/my_template/ to the
new version when upgrade ?

Best regards,
Bin

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group