[dokuwiki] How does Dokuwiki detect templates? (Differently from plugins apparently)

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:30:55 +0100

I sort of asked this question a while ago but now I'm clearer as to what
the question actually is.

How does dokuwiki detect the presence of a template in the
<dokuwiki>/lib/tpl directory?  The problem is that it *doesn't*
detect a template if the template directory is a symbolic link.

It's obviously not the same mechanism that's used for plugins because
symbolic links in the <dokuwiki>/lib/plugins directory work OK.

--
Chris Green