[dokuwiki] Re: HEADS UP, Angua RC1 bugs

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 18:51:13 +0000

We have (at least) 5 issues targeted for Angua which need attention from
developers https://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=roadmap&project=1

I managed to close a few of those today. There is only one left:

* FS#2376 - media revisions not using recent_days config
I suspect that's just a simple matter of testing if the behaviour is consistent and then closing it. I tried to test it today, but somehow had some problems I couldn't quite understand. If someone with a better understanding of the indexer could test it, that would be great.

So, we're just one tiny (and less important) issue away from a proper release! :)
Thanks to everyone who tested and reported bugs.

Cheers,
Anika