[dokuwiki] Re: Fresh new install but No CSS (but my host don't use SafeMode)

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:46:12 -0700

On Apr 13, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Grégory Gutierez wrote:

Hello again,

still fighting with my bug. I don't know how to access the log files of apache, I don't even know if it is possible to do that on my server.

But I tried something else: I did fresh installations of the three last releases of Dokuwiki:

2006-03-09: http://www.greguti.com/imi/wiki/doku.php
2006-03-05: http://www.greguti.com/imi/wiki060305/doku.php
2005-09-22: http://www.greguti.com/imi/wiki050922/doku.php

Only the last one got the "no css" bug, and it appears "out of the box"... So the trouble must be in the changes between 2006-03-05 and 2006-03-09, Am I right?

I think there is something different about each install.... Carefully compare the file permissions and ownership along these two paths.

Works: http://www.greguti.com/imi/wiki060305/lib/exe/detail.php? id=wiki%3Asyntax&cache=cache&media=wiki:dokuwiki-128.png

500 Error: http://www.greguti.com/imi/wiki/lib/exe/detail.php? id=wiki%3Asyntax&cache=cache&media=wiki:dokuwiki-128.png

These are the paths for the image detail page. It also exhibits the same error on your server. Good luck.

Regards, Ben Coburn