[dokuwiki] Re: Feature request: notify blocking user

  • From: Antonino Sabetta <antonino.sabetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:42:30 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:45:58 +0100
Antonino Sabetta <antonino.sabetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd love to hear what you think of this idea.

Too much work and bloat for a feature rarely used.

Do you thing the same for the three solutions? I guess the first one is rather lightweight from a user viewpoint and would be "used" every time a concurrent write access is attempted, which does not happen that rarely on populous wikis. I do admit the second and third proposals are somewhat too much for the effort required. Thanks for sharing your opinions anyway. Cheers, Antonino -- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglist