[dokuwiki] Re: "Failed" message when using new media-manager

  • From: Björn Pfeiffer <bjoernp72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:23:54 +0100

I confirm this. First thought of memory_limit issues, but now I am testing on a pretty large LAMP with dokuwiki freshly pulled from the hub as of today, the uploads still won't work. But no such problems on localhost.

Can anybody else confirm this? Any help on this?

-- Bjoern

Am 04.10.2011 17:06 schrieb Matthias Schulte:
[JS] There is a setting in PHP that determines the size limit on uploaded
files: upload_max_filesize
It is set to 32MB.
It has something to do with the new DokuWiki version, cause the Rincewind Wiki
(which uses the same php configuration) is working fine.

At first, it would help what circumstances trigger the "Failed" message.