[dokuwiki] Re: FW: Re: Plugins to be overhauled

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:37:55 +0100

:)

I am tinkering with a plugin manager accessible from the admin page, refer
feature request http://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=492.  Its not
ready to see the light of day yet, but your idea is on the list of things
that would be neat to have along with

 - aggregation of plugin stylesheet and javascript files into one file
 - automated installation - provide url for plugin file
 - automated removal on request
 - automated update on request
 - management of plugin settings (if any)

I would like to hear of any more ideas.

Cheers,

Chris