[dokuwiki] Re: Extending the parser

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 21:49:30 +0200

Hi!

> 1. calling javascript routines from links like

Well not a good idea to allow users to add javascript I think (XSS problems) -
but see FS#227 for a possible solution

> 2. redirect a link into a new browser window.
>     add a target="_blank" to a link

Hmm isn't $conf['target'] enough?

> So the question is: How do I integrate this two features in the
> parser? Can anybody give me a short overview how it works and where I
> have to push the crowbar in ;-)

Well have a look at wiki:parser for an overview how all the parser stuff works
together and see Jan Tammens mail for a great example of extending the parser.
However for your particular purpose it might be enough to hack something in the
internallink functions of the handler and renderer.