[dokuwiki] Re: Downloading .tar.gz files

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:55:50 +0200

Hi!

> > I am trying to upload a .tar.gz file to a DokuWiki
> > site (development version), to make it available
> > for download.
>
> Hmm I think fetch.php is missing a content-disposition header. Could
> you add  a bugreport so I don't forget to fix it?

Okay, now the appropriate header is added for all application/*
mimetypes. I haven't check it with IE but it works with firefox.

BTW. How do you all think about sending an automatic daily darcs
changelog to list (if there are any changes for that day). Would you
like this or do you prefer less traffic?

http://www.splitbrain.org