[dokuwiki] Dokuwiki as a prototyping tool

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doku wiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:23:07 -0500

Since the latest release is out I figured I'll push this through as well.
I've pulled together a set of plugins and template that makes it possible to
document web sites, online apps and RIAs in general. I use it to do the
Information Architecture, Usability testing and idea generation for web apps
and the likes.

It's a bit of an odd duckling (using a wiki to prototype), but perhaps
others may find it useful.

http://mtbrains.home.comcast.net/~mtbrains/products/DoRIA/

Thanks to the DW community (especially Andy and Chris). Without all of your
help I wouldn't have been able to pull it together...martin