[dokuwiki] DokuWiki offline mode

  • From: Michael Campfield <mcampfld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:22:51 -0500

Hello All,

I've searched and I've tinkered but I can't find a simple way to disable any type of writes to disk.

Here is the situation:

I'm attempting to install dokuwiki on a linux webserver where the best permissions I can expect are 0755 with the user being my regular login.

This dokuwiki only needs to be read-only, no page editing, no logins, no need for locking, etc.

Is there a way to easily disable anything that requires disk write access? I've disabled the is_writable check in init.php, but I really need to disable caching and locking without having to totally fork my own version of the dokuwiki codebase.

Any ideas?

Michael