[dokuwiki] DokuWiki Plugin Wizard

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:08:31 +0100

Hello @list,

a couple of days ago Andi came acrosse an Extension Wizard for Firefox
extentions [1] and thought it might be a good Idea to have something similar
for DokuWiki Plugins too and I as well as others agreed [2]. So we went ahead
and put sth. together. Today, the thing went live and can be found at:

        http://dwpluginwiz.chimeric.de

It basically creates a skeleton plugin with correct file/directory structure
and already setup plugin classes etc. that should get you started with coding
right away and is recommend to be used for Plugin development.

At the moment it is fairly simple and supports the two different plugin
structures (flat/components) supported by DokuWiki as well as a couple of
options for certain plugin types - like events for action plugins for example.

If you have any suggestions for improvements or patches you can find the
git repository at:

        http://github.com/chimeric/dokuwiki-plugin-wizard

Regards,
        Michael