[dokuwiki] Discussion and Avatar plugin not working for local avatars

  • From: SK Keeper <skkeeper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 22:49:46 +0100

Hi everyone,
I was hoping someone could help me, I just installed the last stable version
of DokuWiki with both the discussion and the avatar plugins. Both of them
work just fine except for the fact that if I comment one wiki page the
avatar is always ether the Monster script generated or the Gravatar. I have
a local avatar for my users and it's working in a wiki page (for example if
I do {{avatar>demouser}} the page shows my demouser avatar stored locally),
but when i write a comment with that user, it nevers shows the local avatar.

I know some PHP and I'm already debugging some code, but i still couldn't
find the problem till now.

So if you could share some answers ill be grateful.

Thanks
SK Keeper