[dokuwiki] Re: Can no longer access DokuWiki

  • From: "stephane martin" <stef.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:09:00 +0200

2008/4/3, tom corcoran <osssoftware@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for the response.
>
> On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM, stephane martin <stef.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> > > That reminds me the one thing I did was I installed a dokuwiki package
> via aptitude that i think installed apache2...
> >
> > then maybe you just have to delete
> /etc/apache2/conf.d/dokuwiki.conf
>
> Ok, I removed that. It made no difference.

have you restarted apache ? you need to restart it to take into
account the new conf

obviously your problem is that a rewrite rule is hidden somewhere,
either in a .htaccess, either in an apache configuration file. indeed,
the dokuwiki packages in debian/ubuntu install such a rewrite rule in
the mentionned file