[dokuwiki] Re: CSS Dispatcher

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:26:09 +0000

It was late when I wrote the previous message, all the things I said related to your stylesheet substitution don't make sense in the light of day. :)

- @ ... can be confusing with @rules
- the style sheet can be directly linked (as you point out), constants are replaced in ini files, so you can define constants they will be replaced.

It won't be too difficult to right an ini file parser (I can't use the built-in one because of I need to avoid constant substitution).

Cheers,

Chris

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Keys in ini files are somewhat restricted. I'm not sure if @ is allowed there.
Would it be possible to also have the contents of a global variable merged with the style replacement array?

Hmm... I'm not sure if I understand you here. Why not:

@import url(<?php echo $conf['userstyle']?>);