[dokuwiki] Battlehorse Template Help

  • From: "Felipe Uderman" <felipe.uderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:03:02 -0300

Hello List,

I have installed the battlehorse template on my wiki, but I am have some
problems on configuring it. I have posted some questions on the template
page, but no luck so far.

About building the TOC on the sidebar, I can't set up correclty the
namespaces that I would like to be listed, adding the "sidebar" page on the
namespaces. It allways show my root namespaces, and all sub-namespaces. I
have created those files on two sub-namespaces:

 :apoio:sidebar :temadigital:sidebar

.. Expecting to have the contents of only this two namespaces, but no luck.
I have also tryed some other combinations, but all I could do was to make
the template don't displaying anything at all.

Also, I would like to know how can I change the dimensions of the sidebar
menu box, becouse I have some pages with a large names that are not showing
correctly.

And finally, is it possible to integrate an add new page funcionality as a
"Page Action" or "Wiki Action"? I know I can integrate the addNewPage plugin
on the wiki template, but I would prefer to make it the way battlehorse o
it.

Thank you for the attention,

uderman
http://wiki.temadigital.com.br