[dokuwiki] Re: ACL information on page level

  • From: kuhkatz <kuhkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:03:33 +0100

Am 16.03.2011 10:53, schrieb Jan Galinski:
Hi,

someties I browse my local wiki and wonder whether I already set up
ACL for a section or not. I get curious who might be able to see oder
edit what I am just posting.
Is there a plugin, a meta setting or anything like that, so that I can
just add the acl info to my Page withput browsing admin?

thanks
Jan
hi,
i use the aclinfo [1] plugin for this.
i have it in the site header box of the monobook template, but it should work fine with any template i put in the site footer.

[1] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:aclinfo