[dokuwiki-teams] [plugin & template] : Suggestion

  • To: <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 20:23:43 +0200

> 1 - An approach to find relevant plugins

I guess the table would be a good start to synchronize our activites and to
get an overview of what has been done what is still to do. Without some
central place with information about the plugins, we won't be able to handle
it. (TBH: And wen can't even handle the table, when we added 600 rows to
it.)

> - the name of the current maintainer, if there is one.

Should we differentiate between an internal dokuwiki maintainer for a plugin
and the original developer? There a many plugins without a good page
structure, essential informations, masses of comments and so son.

2 - Security

It's a big point for me too, but I dont think that there will be volunteers
who will check that masses of plugins. We should also concentrate to the
popular ones.

Regards
Matthias Schulte / lupo49