[dokuwiki-teams] [all] Teams-Task-Handling | [infrastructure] open tasks

  • From: "Dennis Plöger" <develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:33:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi Everybody!

I just updated the Infrastructure team's page and thought about if we shouldn't
be using some kind of task tracker for task handling. I mean, we're using
dokuwiki here and there are A LOT of task plugins available. (Michael's
GTD-plugin comes to mind)

For the time being, I've updated the task list on the page (set the SSL-part to
done) and added my user to the tasks I will be doing.

Now, for the infrastructure team: Please have a look at it. Is anybody else
doing some of "my" tasks right now or should I fire right away?

Kind regards

Dennis