[dokuwiki-i18n] translation.dokuwiki.org was broken

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:08:35 +0200

Hi all!

Because people kept having problems with the tgz files created by the
translation tool I recently changed it to use the PHP5 zip library.
Unfortunately I introduced a bug which caused the lang.php files not to
be included in the generated zip files :-/

So if you sent me a zip file created with this tool in the last few
weeks, your translations were unfortunately lost :-(.

I apologize for this inconvenience and kindly ask every affected
translator to resubmit her/his strings.

Andi

--
http://www.splitbrain.org