[lads] Re: Are you free . . .

  • From: Nige Harrison <nigeharrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:14:02 +0000

Me too:)

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 22:34:54 +0100
Subject: [lads] Re: Are you free . . .
From: owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I'm free 13-06-15...

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Doctor Thirsty <scottie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    -------- Forwarded Message --------

            [Doctor Thirsty] New message from Sarah Tate-Smith

            Date:
            Thu, 2 Oct 2014 01:34:09 -0700

            From:
            Facebook <notification+oo=a0tc9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

            noreply <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

            To:
            Ian Scott <facebook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                              Conversation between Doctor Thirsty
                                and Sarah
                                  Tate-Smith

                                              Sarah
                                                  Tate-Smith
                                               2 October
                                                09:04

                                        Hi,
                                          i can confirm that we would
                                          like to book you for the
                                          Malton & Norton Rugby Club
                                          Ball on 13th June 2015. Can
                                          you let me know what I need to
                                          do re deposit etc? Many thanks

                                          See all messages

                    Sent
                      from Facebook.

                      This message was sent to facebook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
                      If you don't want to receive these emails from
                      Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.

                      Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box
                      10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

--
Owen James

www.owenjames.co.uk