[disdads] Re: will you be there Saturday?

  • From: David Sun <david.s.sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:59:46 -0700

I'm in.

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Jim Branham
Sent: 3/27/2013 8:07 AM
To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [disdads] Re: will you be there Saturday?

    Yep, I’lll bee there.

*From:* disdads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:disdads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On
Behalf Of *yves duhoux
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:16 PM
*To:* disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oui Monsieur.

—
Sent from Mailbox <https://bit.ly/SZvoJe> for iPhone

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:52 PM, ernie cote <coteernie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Forget changing light bulbs, we have a much better project for Sat.  Pilu
is requesting our help on two landscaping projects (its supposed to be in
the 70s on Sat, so perfect timing).

One is in the Chess Garden and another is outside the library (we will also
have a group running up to the Upper School to work on shelving in the PTO
storage room).

But I only have a few dads committed.  Don't leave all the coffee, donuts
and cold beer to me and few other dads....we'll end up comatose on the
playground till the Easter Bunny trips over us Sunday morning.

Let me know if you'll be there.

Thanks

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM, ernie cote <coteernie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Attached find the requests from the teachers for our Spring Campus
Cleaning this Sat, March 30th, 9am - 1pm.

As you'll see, their requests are pretty basic and they are very
appreciative, so thanks in advance for your participation.

Please take a look at the list and let me know (at coteernie@xxxxxxxxx)
what you'd like to tackle (I'll assume you'll bring the required tools).
 We can make a run to Lowe's as required.

I'll have hot coffee and bagels, and we'll send someone out for lunch food
and beer around noon.

Thanks,

Ernie