[disdads] Re: photos for Saturday

  • From: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 07:43:58 -0500

I will be there this morning unless my parents need me. They were both out of
it on Friday, but every day brings a new beginning. jim

                From: Emilie M. Skinner <eskinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM
                Subject: RE: Requests
                To: ernie cote <coteernie@xxxxxxxxx>

                Here they are. I’m sure you all will not be able to cover all
these things, but know we appreciate any help. Thanks again for doing this!

                Hope you have a good time in Canada!

                Emilie

        --
        Thanks,