[disdads] ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT! … NCAA tournament bracket

  • From: Scott Flodin <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:15:33 -0500

The deadline to complete your bracket is this morning at 11:15. Get 'em in
gentlemen!
-----------------------------

Hey sports fans (and everyone else),

To create some extra rooting interest during the mens college basketball
tournament I set up a an online private league for the DIS Dad's Club. This a
fun way to enjoy the tournament and develop a bit of friendly competition.

Cost: $10 per bracket. You can fill out more than one bracket if you would
like. (For the lawyers in our group, remember: this is for "entertainment
purposes only.") We'll work

Deadline: Thursday morning to complete brackets. We'll allow more time for
payment.

Complete your bracket online at: http://scottflodin.com/marchmadness/

Instructions:

-- Click "Create Bracket" near the top of the page.

-- The first round match-ups appear in the first column of white boxes. Click
the team you think will win each game. Your selection will move to the right
into round #2. Do this for all the games in each round. *All white boxes*
should have two teams inside and your winner should be highlighted.

-- The bottom of the page shows the final four. Again, click on your selections
all the way to the final game. Don't forget to click on the team you think will
win the final game.

-- At the very bottom give your bracket a name (i.e., Scott Flodin's bracket
#1) and enter your name and email address. Type a number for the tiebreaker --
total points scored in championship -- in case your bracket is not the only one
with the most points.

-- Before you click Submit you can click "Print your bracket" to open a new
window with a printable copy. Return to the previous page and click "Submit."
You must click Submit for your bracket to be saved and entered in the contest.

Other stuff:
-- If you didn't get a printable version let me know and I can send one to you.
-- If you want to make a change to your bracket before Thursday morning let me
know and I can edit it for you.
-- After the tournament begins you will be able to see everyone's brackets
online.
-- I will provide commentary during tournament, poking fun at some of you and
praising others.
-- Please make sure all the dads at DIS know about this and get a chance to
participate. The more people involved the more fun this will be!
-- Questions? Shoot me an email at scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun and bonne chance!

Scott Flodin
email: scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx