[disdads] Re: Next Meeting Thursday 10/13 at Flying Saucer in Addison ( SW corner of Montfort/Beltline)

  • From: wilson hernandez <herna025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:23:51 -0500

I am in, are we going to play with short-shorts or lycra?

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:55:25 -0500
From: emc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: jolson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [disdads] Re: Next Meeting Thursday 10/13 at Flying Saucer in Addison
( SW corner of Montfort/Beltline)

    Hi John

    Can't make it this Thursday because of a previous commitment. Great
    location though. Do you want me to get the private room for you guys
    or did you already get it?

    How many people?

    As a big soccer fan, I am wholeheartedly supporting your idea of a
    Parents/teacher's soccer game. If I am int town you can count on me
    as a player.

    Beside, we have a few parents who can kick the ball with some
    "savoir-faire" (Antoine, Philippe, etc...) so it should be
    interesting.

    Cheers

    Eric

    On 10/7/2011 12:58 PM, John Olson wrote:

        All,

           Our next meeting it Thursday 10/13 at
          The Flying Saucer in Addison ( SW corner of
          Montfort/Beltline).

        Topics:
        1.       Faculty
          versus Parents soccer games as a fund raiser for the Booster
          Club.
        2.       Planning
          for PTO Holiday Party Saturday December 10th.

        John Olson
        President
        Microtech Laboratories, LLC
        538 Haggard Street, Suite 402