[disdads] Dad's Club Organizational meeting 7pm Wednesday 8/11

  • From: "John Olson" <jolson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:14:34 -0500

I didn't think I would get everyone at the same meeting so let's just get
everyone we can and then I can meet with people the following week.  Later
in the week looked better for most people.  I don't want to put off
everything another week because we get to close to the start of school.

Let's go for Wednesday 8/11 at 7pm at my house.  I mainly want to get
everyone's input before I put a final calendar together and put up the
website.  I have a kind of dummy website already set up at www.disdads.org
<http://www.disdads.org/>  and I went ahead and got the domain for
dismoms.org also in case the Mom's club wants a web site.

I am attaching the list of everyone I have from last year for the Club email
list.  I didn't know if attachments would make it through this list-server
so let me know you if you got the attachment.  If you think anyone else
should be added let me know.  I will add everyone to the list server after I
hear back from you guys and then send out a test email before we announce
the first meeting, calendar, website, etc. which I would like to the do the
week before school starts.

Thanks,

John

John Olson